۱۳۸۷ خرداد ۱۷, جمعه

Another busy day In the Netherlandsیک روز پرمشغله دیگه تو هلند

To day I had an exam in the morning. Then I went to Henglo by bicycle to collect the DVDs of FBK games. in the afternoon I went to Ootmarsum and took part in 10 Km runing. I really enjoy of my life here. To be hounest I didn't finish the race in a good time but I managed to finish it. I have a problem with my leg mussele it injured about 6 years a go and it shows itself a gain.

The path of running was 4 round and each round was 2.5 km. Ootmarsum is an ancient village.

There is no train to that village. There is bus strike here in Enschede so I had to go ther by train and bicycle. I cycled about 50 km to day.























just for kidding























۱ نظر:

پسرخوانده گفت...

شما اون ور دنیا دارید لذت دنیا رو می برید اونوقت من اینجا باید از اتوبوس پرتاب بشم بیرون!